This is pretty scary. Matt & I are looking to buy a house on land contract (basically rent to own), this coming spring. What's the scary part? Is it having a mortgage to pay every month? Nope. Is it because if we are late even once they can evict us & we won't get a penny of it back? Nope.
It is because ever since I was a little kid, I have been dreaming of this house. Yep, it's my dream house. I love everything about it. I can't stop thinking about it. I stare at pics of it that I d/l'd onto my phone ALL.OF.THE.TIME. Seriously, before I wrote this, I was staring at the pics. Mentally making notes on what furniture will go where, what color to paint the walls, even daydreaming about making the kids breakfast in the kitchen. I am already so emotionally invested in this house, I am going to be devastated if it sells before we get our tax return this February. Seriously, this is worse then your first love. This is first house love. Well the first house I have loved. We own a home right now...but I don't love it...i don't even kind of like it really. It is just a place to live. But this house we are waiting on. Omg, words can not describe it. I spend hours on the internet downloading pictures of furniture, rugs, kitchen tables, end tables, artwork, even shower curtains. I spend hours on www.pinterest.com, for decorating inspiration. I am forming pictures in my mind on how this is going to look or how that is going to be laid out.
I can not wait to update this with a "We got it!" post.
Now I am going back to stare at those pictures again, I think I know where to put the girl's beds at.......
08.13.2012
So I made the mistake of driving past the house. Now I love it even more. Please don't sell. Please don't sell. Please don't sell.
No comments:
Post a Comment